Özlem Biçer, M.D.
"Aesthetics is where art and medicine meets."
To look pretty is one of the basic and natural instincts. It is very humane and justifiable to want your hair to be healthy and beautiful. Through the advances in medicine and aesthetics we can now intervene helping you to rebuild your appearance.
Since 2004 my medical team and I are working on hair treatments and hair transplantations with all our knowledge and love in order to turn this desire of our patients into reality.
Moreover, we care to preserve our image built in the years using all the latest in technology and without compromising from health and complying with law and ethics.
If you want healthy, natural and beautiful hair and you'd like to be assisted by a medical crew of such values, we'd be glad to meet you.
To learn more about Dr. Özlem Biçer, please please click here.
Why Choose Us
- Most Experienced Medical Staff with Doctor Surgery
- We have one of the most experienced and skilled hair transplant surgical team in Turkey. Our surgeon, Dr. Özlem Biçer, is an International Society of Hair Restauration Surgery (ISHRS) certified doctor. Our medical team is composed by highly-trained and highly-graduated nurses.
- Unlike most Turkish hair transplant clinics, we believe that hair restoration surgery should be performed only by doctors.
- We take on only one patient a day and the same surgical team does all surgeries. We will give our full attention to providing the best service for you.
- The Dr. Özlem Biçer Clinic is one of the very rare licensed clinics in Turkey, and your surgery will be performed in our clinic operation theater.
|FUE||Technician Clinics in Turkey||Dr. Özlem Biçer Clinic||Clinics in Europe|
|Waiting time for appointment||2 weeks/2 months||1 week/1 month||1½ year/ 2½ years|
|Price||Fixed packs, no matter how many grafts will be implanted||1.3 euro per graft, but it varies according to the patient conditions.||Between 4 and 6 euros per graft|
|Extraction technique||With a dull punch ranging about 1.0mm (that means a very invasive operation, more scars, more blood...)||With a small dull punch called micromotor ranging between 0.5 – 0.9 mm or, rarely, manual||With a dull punch or manual. Punch size may vary.|
|Duration||Up to 6 hours||Up to 8 hours||Up to 8 hours|
|Operation performed by||Unlicensed personnel||Medical doctor||Medical doctor|
|Post op||Up to 2 weeks||Up to 1 week||Up to 1 week|
|Extracted units in a single session:||Up to 7000||Up to 4000 by micromotor. We do not exceed this quantity because it can turn very dangerous for the patient.||Up to 2000|